Ambition of Studying in the UK Realized Flawlessly
The UK is the dream destination of Indian students when talked about higher studies or getting professional degrees. No wonder, as UK’s universities are renowned for their professional environment. Every year thousands of students apply for UK student visa from India.
BK visa consultancy is incredibly providing services to students for acquiring international student visas. Our team will assist you throughout the process. We have the best UK student visa consultants in the town. Every individual coming here gets end to end support.
Early Preparation for Applying for a UK Student Visa From India:
One must know the process and requirements for a UK student visa vary from person to person. But pre-process starts with the same thing. That’s my application to the university. So first select the university and the course. Find out the duration of the course you are opting for. Apply for it and wait to receive CAS (confirmation of acceptance).
Before applying, one must know that the UK has various visa schemes for different requirements. For students less than 18 years of age, UK permits visas for up to 11 months. It is generally for short courses like English language courses. And for above 18 years old students, UK allows visas for up to 5 years.
UK Student Visa Consultants Suggest That There Are Four Types of Student Visas:
- Student visa, previously known as tier 4 visa, is for students above 18 years of age. It has a validity of up to 5 years.
- A child student visa is for students of age between 4 to 15 years.
- Study English visa is given to those students who want to learn English in the UK. It is validated for around 11 months.
- Student visitor visa is given in case of courses of time duration of fewer than 6 months.
Conditions to Get a UK Student Visa From India:
These are certain documents and information one need to fulfil to secure a visa.
- Passport: A student applying for a visa should have a valid and updated passport. Its validity must be at least 6 months more than your course exit duration.
- Passport-sized photographs: Always carry some passport-sized photos of yourself with you. You may need them in formalities throughout.
- Tuberculosis test certificate: Get yourself tested for TB and access a certificate that you don’t have TB. It must have a validity of 6 months.
- Financial evidence: Student has to attach proof with application that they have enough money to support your expenses of studying and living in the UK. It can be your or your parent's bank statements. It must prove that you can pay 1-year university fees and the same of residing cost.
- ATAS certificate: This is an advanced technology scheme clearance certificate. It depends on the course you have opted for. Only financial and accounting related courses don’t require indeed.
- CAS letter: You have to fill CAS number from the letter in the application form. Along with this, attach all other documents asked in the CAS letter.
- English proficiency: Students must meet university English language requirements such as IELTS, TOEFL or PTE, but it is not explicitly required for visa application. If you want to pursue an English language course, IELTS for a UK visa & immigration can be used.
- Biometric information: UK student visa from India and other countries also require biometric data such as fingerprints.
Visa Process Explained by UK Student Visa Consultants:
- Know the correct procedure and follow to access UK student visa from India effortlessly.
- Choose the right university according to the course you want to pursue.
- Gather all documents and information before proceeding with the visa application.
- Step forward, fill and submit the visa application.
- Pay the visa application fees.
- Wait for the response to acquire a visa.
Application Processing Time and Fees:
As per UK student visa consultants, a UK student visa application takes around 20 days. However, it depends on the type of visa application. UK student visa fees are around 40,000 INR. The cost of residing in the city of London is about 1,40,000 INR per month, and that of outside London is approx. 1,06,000 INR per month.
Summing up: Students need to show all accurate certificates and truthful information. Take care of all your documents and make copies of each one. Never submit any fake document. It can cost you too much.